Sunday, November 23, 2008

Get Together at Black Eyed Sally's, night before Thanksgiving


So it's official...the 2009 Alumni Game Organizing Quorum is in effect. If you want to get involved in planning the reunion (excuse me while I laugh hysterically) join other Alumni at Black Eyed Sally's in Hartford, Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, 2008. We will spend the whole night (not) meticulously planning the 2009 reunion. I for one will not be doing shots and drinking too much beer. Nope. Not me. As always, EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Yes, that means you, current players. And you, pathetic alumni, that live just 5 minutes from Black Eyed Sally's and never show up for anything. Especially you.

Lots of love,

Becky

P.S. This was Ron's idea. And he told me to write all that. Really. He's not as nice as you think. He has a bit of a snarky side, huh?

No comments: